Come experience snorkeling with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles and Schools of Tropical Reef Fish at Waikiki’s Turtle Canyons. This 2 Hour Boat trip includes all snorkeling equipment and in-water snorkeling guides.
What You'll Get
Enjoy a trip along the Waikiki Coast to Turtle Canyons snorkeling site. This spot is known for the large numbers of sea turtles that float above the reef while the reef fish swim around them and clean their shells. When the turtles come up to breath they can even be seen by spectators relaxing on the boat! After you have gotten your fill of snorkeling climb back onboard and relax in the sun with complimentary snack and beverages. Kick back and watch out for spinner dolphins and humpback whales (whales sighted in winter months December to April) while you cruise back to the harbor. Driving Directions will be included in your confirmation email to the boat at Kewalo Basin, 1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Slip D109, Honolulu, HI 96814 Tour Highlights
• Marine life (we spot Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles on most of our trips and there is always a chance for dolphins, flying fish and more!)
• Snorkeling at Waikiki's Famous turtle hangout - "Turtle Canyons"
• Enjoy cruising along the Waikiki Coast
• Great Opportunity for photographers
• Perfect for the whole familyCheck-in LocationPlease check in at our boat "The Beach". We are located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor -1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814 Slip D109
• 3:00pm Check-In, 3:00-3:30 Departure, 5:00-5:30 ReturnTypical Cruise Schedule
• 3:00pm Check in at our boat "The Beach"
• 3:15pm Passenger Safety Briefing
• 3:30pm Departure from Boat harbor
• 3:45pm-5:10pm Snorkeling and Diving at Turtle Canyons
• 5:30pm Tour Ends back at the Harbor
About the Boat
• 43ft Custom Built Passenger Vessel
• 30 Passenger Maximum Capacity
• Shaded and Sunny Areas
• Toilet On Board
• Seating for 6 on Upper Deck (Shaded)
• Seating for 24 on Main Deck (Half Sun / Half Shade)
• Standing / Floor Seating for 8 on Bow (Full Sun)
• Cold Drinks (Juices and Ginger Ale)
• Light Snacks
• Snorkeling Equipment and in-water snorkel and diving guidesWhat to Bring
• Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
• Wear Swimming Attire
• Bottled Water
• Crew Gratuity (not required)Additional Information
• Parking - Parking is available at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor for $1 per hour. Pay machines accept cash and credit card. Please refer to the Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Map for parking areas and our boat's location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code is swim wear
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- The listed price does not include a $3 parking fee, payable at the pay machines in the parking lot via cash or credit card.
Living Ocean Scuba, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Living Ocean Scuba LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.