Try Scuba Diving - No Experience Required! This scuba diving trip heads out for two amazing boat dives. Swim with Sea Turtles and Schools of Reef Fish in our Beautiful Hawaiian Waters.
What You'll Get
FOR LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS OR TRIPS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (808) 436-3483
• Includes Waikiki Transportation
• Includes Scuba Diving Equipment
• Small Groups of no more than 4 divers
• Basic Scuba Safety Instruction
• In-Water Basic Skill Practice and Review; no scuba certification required
• Two Scuba Dives from Boat
Your trip will start with a scuba diving lesson from an experienced PADI Scuba Instructor. If you have never tried scuba diving before you will get a thorough safety lesson on the way out to the dive site. Certified divers are encouraged to participate, especially if it has been a while since you have been underwater. Once the boat gets to the first dive site you will be able to get in the water and practice what you learned before heading deeper to explore a beautiful Hawaiian coral reef. With small groups of no more than 4 divers per instructor you will never be far away from one of our experienced guides.
• 10 Years of Age
• Prior review of Medical Questionnaire and Physician’s Approval if required.
• Basic Swimming or Snorkeling Skills
• Fluent English
Waikiki Pickup available from your Waikiki hotel free of charge between 10:20am-10:35am. Please check your confirmation email for pickup details.
Check In Location:
If you are driving yourself please meet at us at our boat “The Beach” located at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor 1045 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI in slip D109
• 10:20am-10:35am Waikiki Hotel Shuttle Pickups
• 11:00am Check in at boat
• 10:45-11:30 Get sized into equipment, fill out waivers, board the dive boat and prepare for departure
• 11:20am-2:30pm Complete two dives from the boat
• 2:30pm Return to the dock
• 2:45pm Shuttle Return to Waikiki
All rental is equipment is included in price (Everything you will need to try scuba diving)
Rental equipment includes:
• 3mm Wetsuit
What to Bring:
• Swimsuit (Wear swimsuit to the trip)
• Crew Gratuity (Optional)
What’s included on the boat:
• Light Snacks
• Cold Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- All passengers much be able to speak and understand English
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
Living Ocean Scuba, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Waikiki
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Living Ocean Scuba LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.