Discover why Brooklyn is now the centre of the NYC food sceneVisit familyowned food stores to get the local lowdown on food in BrooklynStroll down the beautiful treelined streets of Brooklyn with a localExplore the many faces of Brooklyn cuisine, from New American to Italian, the Middle East and beyond!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York City, New York City, New York
The Neighbourhood Eats: Brownstone Brooklyn tour starts and ends in New York. The Neighbourhood Eats: Brownstone Brooklyn is a walking tour that takes 3 hours.
From Italian to Middle Eastern, New American to everything artisan, this NYC food tour shows you the best bites Brooklyn has to offer, from the people who make cuisine an art form. Sample breads, cheeses, pastries and more to nibble at the rich palette that is the New York food scene, and do it all with a local by your side to give you the lowdown on why this city is just so darn tasty.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Local English speaking guide
- food and drink tastings.
- Additional food and drinks
- tips / gratuities for your guide
- souvenirs and edible merchandise.
Stinky Bklyn LLC, 215 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
Brooklyn Farmacy & Soda Fountain, 513 Henry St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the LLC Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.