What You'll Get
Enjoy an opportunity to skip the typical Bay Area tourist traps and dive deep into the food culture, history, architecture, and current happenings of this European-inspired oasis. On this food tour you will cover 1.7 miles in 3-hours while enjoying a “Progressive Eating” experience. Make sure to come with an appetite! Local selections offer enough to keep you satisfied, but not stuffed. You will enjoy a small group experience as this tour is capped at 12 guests.
Enjoy our “best-of” Rockridge highlights, including:
- A sweet and fluffy morning bun from one of the finest authentic French patisseries in the Bay Area that will have you saying “oui!”
- Seasonal Southern-Italian-meets-California delicacies from the Zagat-rated restaurant leading the charge on bringing fine dining to the East Bay.
- Pairings of local and global seasonally-inspired cheeses at the Bay Area’s first European-style marketplace, inspired by Les Halles in Paris.
- A selection of house-made sausages, courtesy of a Rockridge local butcher whose high-quality products have remained a staple of the area throughout its many changes.
- Authentic crispy chicken taco made from scratch with no artificial ingredients where all meat and poultry comes from local partner farms that never feed the animals growth hormones, antibiotics or animal by-products.
- Visit the birthplace of America’s first blockbuster ice cream flavor at a parlor that takes you back in time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; tours may be cancelled 24 hours in advance for heavy rain/weather
- Please provide local phone number and email address in order to confirm tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
Oakland Public Library Rockridge Branch
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Local Food Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.