Enjoy your day with our pickup and check-in service. Cruise to Victoria with an unforgettable panoramic view from the comfort of your leather seat in Royal Class. Three-course breakfast will be served on board with a welcome drink and unlimited non-alcoholic beverage. We provide the maps and tour information of Victoria. Just around the corner from Victoria's Inner Harbour, Fisherman's Wharf is a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered. This unique marine destination offers food kiosks, unique shops, and eco- tour. After exploring Victoria, your next destination is the world famous Butchart Gardens.
During 40 minutes bus trip to the Gardens, Guides will tell you about the Gardens and history. You will be back to Vancouver by an evening seaplane. Cruising across the Georgia Straight will be another good experience. If you are lucky, you will have a chance to see a whale family on the way, but there is no guarantee. Our driver will pick you up at the arriving gate in Granville Is.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
A world-famous Gardens is full of blossom and a scene of flowers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fisherman's Wharf, 1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 0B2 Canada
Visitors can see seals & other marine life along this quaint floating pier with food kiosks & shops.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Breakfast - Welcome beverage, light three-course breakfast and unlimited non alcoholic drinks are included. included.
- WiFi on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Admission and One way shuttle to Butchart Gardens
- Speedboat From Butchart Gardens to Vancouver ( Granville Is.)
- 3.5 hours cruise from downtown Vancouver to Victoria
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up is available from Hotels, Private Residences or Air B&B in Vancouver
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lotus Land Tours Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.