The New Orleans Jazz Museum celebrates jazz in the city where it was born. Through dynamic interactive exhibits, multigenerational educational programming, research facilities, and engaging musical performances, the music New Orleans made famous is explored in all its forms.
What You'll Get
Visit: New Orleans Jazz Museum, 400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116-2015
The New Orleans Jazz Museum is housed in the historic Old U.S. Mint, strategically located at the intersection of the French Quarter and the Frenchmen Street live music corridor, in the heart of the city’s music scene. Through partnerships with local, national, and international educational institutions, the New Orleans Jazz Museum promotes the global understanding of jazz as one of the most innovative, historically pivotal musical art forms in world history. Come experience over 25,000 museum artifacts, the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Military personnel qualify for senior/child rate - must be purchased on-site and must have valid ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Entry/Admission - New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Admission to any special events such as concerts, etc (additional fee)
1 to 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Louisiana State Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.