Enjoy a private, personalized small group experience on this swamp tour just 35 minutes outside of New Orleans. There is a limit of 8 passengers, giving you plenty of room to admire the views of the Louisiana marshlands from all angles.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louisiana Tour Company - SWAMP DOCK, 9706 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072, USA
You will check in at the ticket office. There is Snack and gift shop on the property. If you would like, you are more than welcome to sit by the bayou before or after with plenty of seating.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Pass By: Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, 419 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130-1035
We are located in the Jean Lafitte National Park in the Barataria Estuary.
Stop At: Barataria Preserve, Marrero, LA
You will be introduced to your captain and briefed quickly on procedure inside of the Airboat. Once everyone in the group is prepared to take off you captain will rev the engine.
This particular airport is powered by a 454 Chevy Engine that's capable of accelerating to speeds as high as 35 miles per hour. The boat is propelled by a large fan behind the boat which can deliver wind speeds of over 200 miles per hour. This tour is fast and loud!
Your tour guide will bring you from location to location around the swamp and make frequent stops for you to have encounters with the wildlife. Chances are you'll probably have some reptilian visitors. The alligators have no problems making their way to the side of the boat and showing off for the visitors. After the tour of the swamp is complete you will be returned to the original departure location to make your way back to New Orleans.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be 48 inches tall to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Professional guide
- Private, small-group airboat tour
- Entry/Admission - Louisiana Tour Company - SWAMP DOCK
- Entry/Admission - Barataria Preserve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 40 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Louisiana Tour company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.