Take a break from the glitz of Las Vegas and escape to the gorgeous natural scenery in Valley of Fire State Park with this morning or afternoon hiking tour. Marvel at petrified wood and 3,000-year-old American Indian petroglyphs as you take an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike through Nevada's oldest state park. During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, you'll also pass through the Moapa River Indian Reservation and catch sight of Lake Mead. This small-group tour is limited to 13 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide.
About This Deal
Valley of Fire State Park, is the oldest state park in Nevada. Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
• Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
• Fire Wave, Valley of Fire Rd, Overton, NV 89040
• White Domes Trail, Overton, NV
• Elephant Rock, Valley of Fire State Park, NV
• Mouse's Tank, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and hats are advised
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- If you would like to guarantee the tour's departure there is a $35 fee payable on the date of travel, this will make the tour non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hike (level based on option selected)
- Professional guide
- Tour of the Valley of Fire State Park Visitor Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Love Hikes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.