Paradise Wedding Chapel is a clean and modern Las Vegas Wedding Chapel that offers you several packages to choose from. If you are short on time and you just want to get it done, you can choose the Quickie Sign & Go. With this option, you will have the ease and benefit of a Las Vegas Wedding with no hassle, no details to worry about, and no planning! Of course we also offer very romantic ceremonies in our sleek and modern wedding chapel. We have options to fit all budgets. For a legal wedding, you will need to get your Nevada Marriage License at the Marriage Bureau. We are located just 2 minutes from the Marriage Bureau!
What You'll Get
The Quickie Sign & Go is for a minister signing at the counter. This does not include any photos, ceremony, vows, vow renewals.
You will need to bring in your Nevada Marriage License to Paradise Wedding Chapel. Our Licensed Minister will sign your Marriage License and you can be on your way to all of the Las Vegas fun that you have planned! Our Licensed Minister will also file your Marriage License with the Clark County Clerk. This is the Legal Wedding that is for the couple that does not want to spend a lot of time or money on getting married in Las Vegas! We also offer other packages in case you decide you want to add some photos or flowers to your wedding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Booking is for two people only, marrying each other.
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License to the Chapel at the time of your Reservation.
- This Booking is not appropriate for guests but you may bring your own witness.
- Marriage License Information:
- The cost of the Nevada Marriage License is $77.00. There is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located at 201 E. Clark Ave, Downtown Las Vegas. The Minister will file your Marriage License for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Legal Minister Signing of your Marriage License (at the counter)
- No Ceremony
- No Vows
- No Vow Renewals
- No Photos
- Up to 2 guests only (witnesses)
- Witness provided, if needed
- Marriage License (USD77)
- Minister Fee (USD60)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Wedding Chapel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.