Marvel as agile warriors and beautiful maidens perform dances from the South pacific while you are dining on tropical dishes and exotic drinks from an award winning menu. The Mai-Kai authentically recreates a Polynesian Village complete with tiki torches, a thatch roof, tropical gardens with an orchid collection, giant tiki sculptures, lagoons and waterfalls. This is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or to get married at. The Mai-Kai is home for the nation's longest running Polynesian Dance Revue. Since the Mai-Kai opened in 1956 the restaurant has received considerable acclaim including Best Dining Entertainment, Best Unique Dining Experience and recognized by Restaurants and Institutions as one of Americas Top 100 Independent Restaurants. In November of 2014 Mai-Kai was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
What You'll Get
Visit: Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show, 3599 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, USA
At Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale, put on your Hawaiian shirt, and walk over the rope and plank bridge into another time and place. Huge tikis stand guard once you're inside. Thatch roofs, outrageous costumes, palms trees, and waterfalls are all there to complete your experience.
You'll be welcomed to your table by the warm and friendly staff, as course after course of award winning cuisine is presented to you. You'll get an appetizer, entree, and even dessert!
After dinner, pull up a huge tropical drink (not included) since Mai Kai was voted "Best Happy Hour" by South Florida Magazine - and enjoy the show!
That's right, the floor show will amaze you with dancing, singing, and the Samoan Fire and Knife dance performed by authentic Polynesian dancers.
The BORA BORA Menu
APPETIZER (Choice of one)
• WON TON SOUP - Classical Chinese egg noodle soup
• MAI-KAI HOUSE SALAD(V/GF) - Mixed greens, artisan romaine, sweet mini peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red radishes and wonton strips tossed in Miso ginger dressing
• CRISPY CALAMARI - Lightly dusted with flour and crisp fried
ENTREES (Choice of one)
• FARMERS MARKET VEGETABLES(V/GF) - Artisan baby vegetables, brussel sprouts, assorted mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolini, cauliflower
• MAI-KAI HONEY CHICKEN(GF) - Crispy chicken, hibiscus honey glaze, crispy rice noodles, broccolini, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI CHICKEN - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI BEEF - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• MAI-KAI BEEF - Sweet mini peppers, cipollini onions, Singapore black pepper sauce
• SWEET & SOUR PORK - Roasted pineapple, sweet mini peppers in our chef’s tangy sweet sauce
DESSERT (Choice of one)
• Dreamy Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
• Tahitian Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
• Tapioca Pearl Pudding
• Coconut Flan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is served before showtimes
- Dress code: No shoes meant for swimming or beach (flip flops or such/sandals ok for women). No swimwear or gym attire. No hats for men. No sleeveless shirts for men. Slacks/pants are required for men.
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Polynesian show
- Entry/Admission - Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages unless otherwise stated
- Additional food available for purchase
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mai-Kai Restaurant Dinner Attraction in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.