Hike into the clouds with spectacular 360 degree views - from the lush rainforest of Waihe’e valley in the West Maui Mountains to the Haleakala Volcano of East Maui, incredible ocean views, and one of Maui’s largest waterfalls in the distance. It’s a fairly steep 5 mile hike roundtrip and can be slippery going back down, so good hiking shoes are mandatory.The 2nd phase involves a quick hike down to hidden local waterslide pools to swim and jump! Kids love this!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waihee Canyon, North of Walluku on 340, Maui, HI 96793
Experience panoramic views of Haleakala Volcano, the West Maui Mountains (Mauna Kahalawai Volcano), and Makamaka'ole Waterfall in the distance while hiking 2.5 miles into the clouds.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Light snacks, such as trail mix, energy bars, Hawaiian chips and bottled water.
- Gratuities (optional/recommended)
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Makana Maui Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.