What You'll Get
Meet your guide at a convenient location near the Dupont Circle Metro station to start your Italian food walking tour (recipient of the 2015 Open Table Diner's Choice Award). You’ll learn about the late 1800’s Italian population in Washington DC and how they migrated across the metropolitan area. You will find in this area some of the best Italian cuisine the city has to offer.
Set off on foot, walking a total of about 1.5 miles (2.5 km) with your guide, at a comfortable pace. You'll stop about every 20 minutes to visit local restaurants, where you can sit down and relax while indulging in a total of four to five tantalizing food samples and one wine pairing. (Specific establishments vary day to day.)
Between tastings, learn from your guide about DC’s Italian culture and the architecture of the area. Afterward, you're free to explore more on your own!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years; all participants must present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of checkout
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Food tastings
- Server gratuities
- Professional guide
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
20th Street NW
15th Street NW
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mangia DC Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.