Greenwich Village is one of the oldest and most storied areas of Manhattan. What better way to spend your afternoon walking and learning about its rich history than doing so while enjoying some of the best food the Big Apple has to offer? You will experience tranquil parks, cobblestone roads and world-renowned food shops in a small group setting of 8 people or less.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manhattan Food Tours, 341 E 81st St, New York, NY 10028, USA
On this food tour you will explore Greenwich Village, one of the most famous neighborhoods of New York City; just hearing the name sparks up images of coffee shops and beatniks of the 1960s. People like Bob Dylan and Andy Warhol called Greenwich Village home at one point. Greenwich Village, or as we say “the Village,” is still world renowned for its music, art, shopping and food.
Your guide will make sure to give you and your guests the most authentic food experience available in Greenwich Village, NYC. Each tour will be kept small and intimate so we can provide a totally customized experience.
While exploring Greenwich Village, you can sample plenty of food, from bohemian cafes, specialty food shops, or get a taste from all around the world along Bleecker Street.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
Meet your guide at Jackson Square Park in Greenwich Village
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We cannot accommodate Vegan, Kosher, or Gluten-free diets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Manhattan Food Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - but we'll be happy to point you in the right direction
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Jackson Square, 8 Ave &, Greenwich Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Manhattan Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.