What You'll Get
While our boat is brand new Captain Bill and Captain Dan have been on the seas around Kona for two decades bringing guests on manta night snorkels, dolphin snorkels or whale watching your going to get a great trip. The company strives to offer the most safe, educational and deeply rich experience. Your precious vacation dollars deserve to be spent on the very best.
There are many fine amenities for you on your Manta Night Snorkel including fresh warm water to rinse off, Eco-friendly engines with minimal exhaust which keeps our guests from getting seasick. A cabin to keep items safe and dry, and a Head with sink. The Maheli Heli rids smooth and has an easy entry and exit from the water – no transom to crawl over. Heavy duty ladder with 4 steps below the surface of the water for ease to get on the boat from the water. These are all welcoming amenities if you decide to get in the water for with us again for a dolphin snorkel or if you want to stay dry on a while watching trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All participants are required to fill out and sign an in water snorkel waiver.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Light snack, juice and water, plus a nice warm fresh water shower. Snorkel gear, fins, mask, flotation devices and wet suits are also included. Special note: when booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you my require. We are always wanting to be as accommodating as possible as to make your trip as special and memorable as possible. Aloha
Our location is in Honokohau Harbor slip number G-2. The directions are quite simple as you enter the main road of the harbor please stay to the left (straight) and then take your third right after the bend in the road past the dumpster fences and before the bathroom facilities with orange roof. Enter the parking lot on the right. Manta Adventures is the second slip from the right G-2 and in the far the corner of the harbor. See Google Map. In most cases you will see our large white van bearing our logo and information, in all cases you will see our posted sign. Please park in the available ample parking lot and make your way to your adventure. Mahalo
Duration: Approximately 3 Hours Check in: 3:45 PM Departure: 4:00 PM Return is Approximately 8:00PM / 8:30PM. Note: Please allow sufficient travel time for the current traffic conditions on the day of your trip. The main highway to the harbor is under construction and may effect travel times. Mahalo
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Manta Adventures Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.