Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Lessons are the hottest, newest and most popular activities in Hawaii. SUP on top of Hawaii’s beautiful oceans and waterways is an experience unlike any other. Enjoy this core strenghtening water activity when you visit Hawaii.MSH will take you on any beach in the calm south shores of Oahu where you can glide across the pacific ocean enjoying the beauty of the marine life beneath you as you cruise along. It is an exciting but peaceful experience that should be at the top or your “things to do” list while visiting Hawaii!All of our lessons are taught by knowlegeable instructors who make the experience fun, because after all, for most of those visiting Hawaii, the goal is to enjoy your vacation while having as much fun as possible. LESSON AVAILABLE OFR A MINIMUM OF TWO PEOPLE.
What You'll Get
Surf paddle lesson between waikiki and kaimana beaches. Perfect spot to learn and for first time experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Kaimana Beach, 2863 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old
- Adult must be present in group for participants under the age of 16
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Semi-Private tour
- Lessons provided by Professional Instructors
- Friendly and knowledgeable coaching that enables you to learn on your own pace
- All required equipment (Paddleboard and Paddle)
- Entry/Admission - Kaimana Beach
1 to 2 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII ( MSH ) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.