What You'll Get
Join us for a tropical Zipline tour adventure. Designed and built on a 13 acre parcel of lush tropical rain forest, this zip line combines the thrill of zip lining with the primitive eco adventure that is the Hana Highway. State of the Art Safety and Braking Systems and easy take of Ramps are unique features. Explore the unspoiled tropical beauty, just a minute off the Hana Highway, zipping between and into giant Banyan and Mango trees. Discover the many varieties of tropical flowers, palm trees, ginger, Banana, heliconia, passion fruit, while you walk through a tropical paradise that has been a working nursery for the last 20 years.
Whether you are zipping through the air at 30 mph or crossing a rope bridge over a stream or stopping to smell and experience the rich bounty of the rain forest, this excursion will be a highlight of your customer. This Family operated and family orientated activity is a "must do" when you visit Maui.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.
- Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Jungle Zipline Maui, Haiku
9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, or 4pm
Please check in 30 minutes before your tour time
(if coming from the Kihei or Lahaina sides, please consider leaving your place 2 hours in advance)
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jungle Zipline Maui in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.