Vessel Features & DescriptionExplorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG approved seating) –RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.Fresh water shower rinse.Even an on-board marine head/restroom.Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
What You'll Get
After departing Lahaina Harbor, we head across the Au’au Channel to the island of Lana’i. Dolphins are often encountered off the island with lots of tropical fish, sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel site. Fresh pineapple and tropical bread are served on board our Explorer Super Raft. This trip features one off-shore snorkel site either going to or coming from Lana’i. A landing is made on Lana’i at Manele Harbor and guests then take a short (1/4 mile) walk to Hulopo’e Bay & Marine Preserve. Snorkel in the bay, explore the beautiful tidepools, take a short easy hike to Sweatheart Rock – all a short distance from the public beach.
Guests will have 3+ hours (un-guided) on the island, for a total trip of approximately 6.5 + hours. State law prohibits our crew from accompanying our guests to Hulopo’e Bay & Marine Preserve.
The return to Lahaina Harbor is 1:30/2:00 PM or 4:00/4:30 PM dependent on departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for anyone under the age of 4
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Breakfast - Tropical treats of local breads & fruit
- Soda/Pop - Sodas & Juices
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available at check-in & prior to boarding the vessel for departure
- Transportation to and from Lahaina Harbor Slip 11 (meeting point) not included.
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Maui Adventure Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.