Our Road to Hana tour is completely custom tailored to you with many activities to explore depending on your desires, the weather and your energy level of the day. Whether it is a revitalizing site seeing journey, sitting on red sand beaches, and visiting botanical gardens or the more active journey hiking though bamboo forests, jumping off waterfall cliffs, and exploring lava tubes. We will customize your Hana adventure and ensure your experience fulfills your dreams.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maui Aloha Adventures, 1135 Makawao Ave Ste 103 PMB 251, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768-7402
We have so many options for you to choose from on this fully CUSTOMIZED Hana loop tour. We will start the tour at 7 pm, stopping along the way at Jaws Country store for coffee and/or breakfast. We will then set off into the sun stopping at the many epic waterfalls and wonderful coastline view along the famous road to Hana. In the historic town of Hana we have many options for you to choose from including red sand beach, black sand beach, lava caves, Hamoa beach, botanical gardens and swimming holes. We can stop for lunch at the many tasty food trucks along the road or for a sit down meal at the Hana Ranch restaurant.
Come be our ohana for the day and let us take you on a wonderful “road to Hana tour”!
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of x2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- free pickup and drop-off at Paia Youth & Cultural Center
- hotel pick is an extra fee depending on location/ to be paid at time of pick up
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to botanical gardens.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off fee depending on location/ $50-$100. / Paid morning of pick up. Please provide hotel info to determine cost.
Paia Bay, 28 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up with no extra charge at our meeting place in Paia or your hotel. There is an extra $100 charge for hotel pick .
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Maui Aloha Adventures LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.