What You'll Get
Admission to Maui Ocean Center includes all-day access to explore the Aquarium’s exhibits at your own leisure. Journey from the Living Reef exhibits to the renowned 750,000-gallon Open Ocean exhibit to encounter Hawaii’s marine life, many of which are found nowhere else in the world. With over 60 exhibits, 20 daily presentations, cultural activities, and tours, Maui Ocean Center enables guests to experience the diversity of Hawaii’s marine life and local culture in an immersive and educational environment.
Enhance your visit to Maui Ocean Center with a Behind-the-Scenes Tour, Cultural & Plant Tour, or Shark Dive Maui, the island’s only shark dive activity.
The Aquarium features world-class shopping at its Maui Ocean Treasures gift shop and ocean view dining at Seascape Restaurant, an Ocean-Friendly certified restaurant serving fresh catch specials and island-inspired cuisine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Skip the Line: Proceed directly to the front gate for admission
- 1-day general admission into the Maui Ocean Center
- Direct Entry into the Maui Ocean Center
- Marine Naturalist Presentations
- Cultural Activities and Programs
- Daily Short-Film Presentations in the Makai Theater
- Wi-fi and Free Public Parking
- Keiki Petroglyph Passport (Included with Child Admission)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Audio Guides (available for an additional fee)
- Food and drinks
Ma'alaea Village, Maui
Open daily, year round from 9am to 5pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Maui Ocean Center in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.