Join us for an exhilarating snorkel aboard the all new REEF EXPLORER, Maui's only luxury SUPER RAFT and snorkel the world famous Molokini Crater. Enjoy a full hour of snorkeling in this partially submerged volcanic crater, and view over 250 different species of reef fish and coral formations.
REEF EXPLORER is a state of the art, 60 ft Super Raft, which arrives to Molokini Crater in less than 30 minutes. This allows guests more time to snorkel in a private setting, away from crowds.
Our second snorkel stop is at our favorite "Turtle Cove", where we swim and observe the abundant population of Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles that make this cove home.
Tour includes pastries, deli wrap lunch, chips, granola bars, bottled water, sparkling water, Aloha juice, soft drinks, all snorkel gear and flotation devices.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Snorkel the world famous Molokini Crater aboard Reef Explorer - Maui’s newest custom built Super Raft. This ultra smooth ride arrives to Molokini Crater in record speed, staying away from crowds while gliding effortlessly above the water!
Once in Molokini, snorkel with over 250 species of reef fish and coral inside this partially submerged volcanic crater, and enjoy a leisurely lunch. From there, our friendly and knowledgeable guides will take you to a secluded turtle cove, where you will swim with graceful Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Our favorite turtle cove is not accessible to large tour boats, which allows a completely private experience where we often see up to one dozen turtles at a time!
All snorkel gear, lunch, snacks and flotation provided - All you have to do is hop onboard and have fun!
• Makena Beach, Wailea, Maui, HI
• Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
• Maui Reef Adventures, 11 Maalaea Boat Harbor Rd, Maui, HI 96753
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check in time: 30 MINUTES PRIOR to departure for all tours.
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- There are 25 seats with arm rests and additional seating along the tubes. All seating is first come, first serve.
- Public Parking is available in Ma’alaea Harbor. PAY AT THE SECURE PARKING SIGNS VIA QR CODE AND ENTER YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The boat cannot be held for late passengers, so please be on time and check in at 7:30 a.m.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Turkey Wrap or Veggie Sandwich
- Snacks - Assorted Snack Chips & Granola Bars
101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Maui Reef Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings