If you're not a morning person and want to start the day at a later time but don't want to miss the action, then the Haleakala Self-Paced Afternoon Tour is just for you. Same experience you would get in the morning except in the afternoon. But you get to choose how fast and slow you want to go because you don't have a guide! Of course follow the rules of the road. You have about 5 hours to use the bikes and then you must go back to the office. We have an optional hotel pick up and we have specified pickup locations for your convenience. Free pickup in Lahaina and Haiku.
About This Deal
PLEASE NOTICE! Afternoon tours will begin shuttle service around 12pm. If you do not have hotel pick-up or being picked up at our specified locations you will meet at our office at 810 Haiku Rd Unit 404a Haiku, HI 96708. We have a blue office building that is located in the parking lot. You will begin checking in and sizing for your bike and safety equipment. This shouldn't take any longer than 5 mins for each person.
Once everyone has arrived, checked in, and sized for your bike and safety equipment you will begin your shuttle service in our vans going up to Haleakala Volcano. Once everyone has stepped out of the vans, you will then listen to your guide for rules and regulations about going down Haleakala Volcano. It is imperative that you listen to every instruction that he gives you as you will be on the road going downhill. Once everyone understands the rules and regulations you will be given your bikes and start following your guide downhill. You will get the chance to have breaks to take pictures and sightsee. Once you reach the town of Makawao you will be able to get something to eat at your choice and relax for about 45mins. Once rested and refreshed you will meet back with your guide and continue your tour down towards Paia.
You will get to see the beautiful countryside of Maui as you venture down towards Paia. Once your reach Paia your guide will instruct you where to go, all you do is just follow him/her. Once you have reach the final destination everyone will then give the bikes back to load up and everyone will go back into the shuttle van's towards our office. On your way there you will be able to see the north shore and experience the power of the north shore of Maui. after your drive back to the office you will hand all your equipment back and be on your way to enjoy the rest of your day! Don't forget to leave a great review for us! Mahalo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- 2019 Trek Mountain Bike
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available at the office
- Safety Equipment
- Pick-up is available but is $25 USD per person
Maui's Best Downhill, 810 Haiku Road #404 A, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
3 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Maui's Best Downhill in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.