What You'll Get
Our VIP Oahu Sunset is our most romantic helicopter tour of Oahu It is perfect for anniversaries, proposals or photographers who wish to bathe in the glory of Oahu and all it’s beauty. For the romantics, we offer our assistance in making your special moment more memorable. Customized music and narration is available upon request. This is your moment – let’s make it happen! Watch the sun set into the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean on the leeward side of Oahu. Gaze in wonder at the skyline’s beautiful hues of pink, orange and red. Your VIP Private Helicopter Tour will depart from Honolulu Airport, pass over Pearl Harbor and cross to the Western shoreline and the Waianae Mountain Range. You will witness the sun setting as we fly from Ma’ili and Makaha up to Ka’ena Point. The twilight skies will amaze you as the pink, red and golds fade, night falls, and the twinkling lights from above and below take center stage. And did we mention that moon?! Capture the magical views of Honolulu at night and the illuminated beaches and ocean waters as we slowly head back to Honolulu airport This is the perfect proposal tour. Why not take advantage of our "Will you Marry Me?" sign in the sand on one of our secret beaches? Add champagne , flowers and your own special music. We will work with you to make this a truely unforgettable flight!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- Due to comfort and weight and balance of the aircraft,passengers weighing more than 250lbs are required to purchase another seat at 50% of the regular tour price. All passengers will be weighed before the flight and will be charged in the event of exceeding recommneded maximums.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Maximum legal weight per seat is 300lbs.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Dress Code is casual.
- No lap children. Minimum age is 6+ and is subject to a full fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki Only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Helicopter Tours depart from Honolulu Airport - General Aviation
Departure times vary according to the prevailing sunset times
Customer return to your hotel based in Waikiki
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mauna Loa Helicopter Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.