Our founders were pioneers on showing to the very first visitors the Akumal area and the abundant and rich marine life which had lived there.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is a town on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico. It is known for its well-preserved ruins of an ancient Mayan port city. The main building is a large stone structure called El Castillo, which sits on a rocky cliff that ends on a white sand beach that overlooks the turquoise sea. Near the ruins is the Tulum National Park, a coastal area with mangroves and cenotes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
Popular underwater cave system for snorkeling and cave diving, and wildlife viewing.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - if you purchase the option
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us what's your hotel to schedule your pick up.
We work with all the hotels in the Riviera Maya (Cancun, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, etc)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The World Tickets in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.