This is NOT a scheduled tour, you can choose how much time you spend in each of the recommended places we visit.
Do you want to stay more time in Dzibilchaltún? No problem.
Do you want to stay less time in Progreso? No problem.
We're not tour guides, we're your friends who know a little bit about these Mayan Archaeological Sites and would love to take you there to see, learn, and have a great time.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dzibilchaltun Ruins, Merida 156782 Mexico
Dzibilchaltún was the center of administration of the city known as Ichkaantijoo, also known as Joo, the Mayan City where Mérida was built.
Aside from the buildings, this site has a beautiful Cenote where you can swim.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Progreso Beach, Calle 82, Merida 97320 Mexico
Progreso is the main port in the State of Yucatán with a dock that extends 6.5 km into the sea.
Here you will enjoy a delicious traditional meal and then a walk along the pier.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Eat and drinks included at a Progreso restaurant.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dzibilchaltun Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Progreso Beach
5 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mayan Peninsula in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.