What You'll Get
In this day raft trip, you will enjoy a fun-filled Glacier Lake & Class II-III Alaska river adventure. Start your trip just below the terminus of the Kennicott Glacier, where the receding ice has created a magnificent lake that has formed in the last ten years. Paddle around a landscape that has formed in the last 25 years, jump off an iceberg and watch as pieces of the glacier calve into the lake right in front of the boat. After experiencing the grand beauty of a new landscape forming, you will paddle to the mouth of the river. After a brief but thorough safety orientation, raft the fun waves of the Kennicott River as your guide expertly maneuvers around any dangers and into maximum fun!
Prior to your trip, you will be outfitted in a dry suit and helmet to safely paddle for your enjoyment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Dry-Suit, Helmet, Paddle & River Appropriate footwear
- Food and drinks (All Participants Should Have a Filled Water Bottle to Start the Trip)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include a $3.50 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
All guests are shuttled back to our Boat Barn in town (Meet Up Location)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the McCarthy River Tours & Outfitters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.