Discover the food stalls and restaurants that make up the Original Los Angeles Farmers Market! This historic location dates back to 1934 and is a favorite of local residents. On this small-group food-tasting walking tour, you'll go behind the scenes of what locals know is the best restaurant and best grocery store in town.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Original Farmers Market, 6333 W 3rd St at Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
The entire tour takes place within the Original Farmers Market where we sample and taste at 10 different food stalls. Be entertained with stories behind the food and behind this beloved landmark in business for over 85 years! Excite your taste buds with flavors from around the world while listening to stories about Los Angeles that you won't hear anywhere else. The Farmers Market, dubbed "The Original," is home to family businesses owned as far back as the 1930s, as well as local restaurants, cafés and gourmet grocery shops that are frequented by celebrities.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note specific dietary restrictions or food allergies for any member of your party at time of booking. We cannot arrange for tasting substitutions if we don't learn of dietary restrictions until the start of the tour.
- Children and infants under 5 years old are welcome on the tour, however should they become restless or uncomfortable please take the appropriate steps to minimize distraction to the other guests. Strollers are recommended.
- Children and infants under 5 years are complementary given that they are not participating in tastings.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour takes place entirely at The Original Farmers Market, requires minimal walking and allows frequent places to sit down
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Food tasting & beverages
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Parking fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Original Farmers Market, 6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melting Pot Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.