What You'll Get
Old Pasadena, best known for the Tournament of Roses Parade, elegant architecture and cultural landmarks, is also a place for exceptional and diverse dining. On this food walking tour, a local, knowledgeable guide will lead you on a delightful epicurean stroll through the hidden alleyways and charming courtyards of this US Historic District. You’ll enjoy 9 tasting stops, ranging from Middle Eastern falafel and Indian specialties to a California olive oil, an authentic Venzuelan cafe and artisan ice cream.
Your guide will keep you entertained between tasting stops with engaging stories of how Old Pasadena transitioned from the center of town to the local skid row to the one of the most successful urban renewal projects in the country. You'll never think of Pasadena as simply the home of the Rose Parade again!
The complete tour is an easy 1.25-mile (approximately 2-km) walk in a loop with no hills, inclines or stairs.
Please advise us of dietary restrictions or food allergies for any member of your party at time of booking. We cannot arrange for tasting substitutions if we are first notified when the tour begins. Note that for Sunday tours, there is one tasting for which there is no gluten free option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise of dietary restrictions or food allergies for any member of your group at time of booking. We cannot arrange for substitute tastings if we do not learn of restrictions until the tour start time.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children and infants under 5 years old are welcome on the tour, however should they become restless or uncomfortable please take the appropriate steps to minimize distraction to the other guests. Strollers are recommended.
- Children and infants under 5 years are complimentary given that they are not participating in tastings.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Food tastings & Beverages
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Everson Royce wine and spirits shop
3 hours 30 minutes
Mignon Chocolate Boutique, 6 E. Holly Street, Pasadena, CA 91103 (approximately 1.5 blocks southwest of starting point)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melting Pot Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.