Between March 20-22, participate in a special spring equinox tour of Chichen Itza. During this daylong cultural experience, see the representaional descent of the Kukulcan God through the effects of light and shade designed by the Mayans thousands of years ago. Learn about the Grand Mayan Calendar and the main buildings like the Kukulcan Temple before visiting a traditional Maya village and the colonial town of Valladolid. Breakfast, lunch, all transport, and a visit to a 'cenote' are included.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 97780 Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Panormaic tour onboard on the bus
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and beverages during lunch
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Continental breakfast box
- Open bar on board (soft drinks, beer, water)
- Professional & certified guide
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet + 2 drinks during the lunch
- Mayan purification ceremony
- Fresh towels after the Mayan ruins visit
- Visit to a Mayan Village "Aldea Maya"
- Visit to "Pueblo Magico" of Valladolid
- Equinox experience
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Personal expense
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wisest Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.