Experience a great ziplining tour in the area! In our Eco-Park you will find six different zip-lines, four in the jungle and two in the cenote. And you will also ride an ATV across the jungle! This is a two tours adventure in one.
About This Deal
Amazing place in the middle of the mayan jungle called ruta de los cenotes where you will do ATV (single or double). The ziplines are made of 7 poles. All the equipment will be provided.
• Loma Bonita Cancún Park, Cenote las Mojarras Km 12.5 Ruta de los Cenotes, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, with recent surgeries, or people who can not perform moderate physical activities
- Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- Bilingual guide
- ATV rental fee
- Swimming in a cenote
- Zip-lines in the jungle and in a cenote
- A snack and a bottle of water
- Medical insurance
- Transfer with A/C
- Any other activities in Riviera Maya
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Photo or video services
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wisest Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.