Come to live a unique experience in one of Mexico's Magic Towns!
Bacalar has one of the most beautiful treasures in our country: the Lake of the Seven Colors, which in addition to its unique natural beauty, is also home to other amazing treasures such as some of the olders organisms on the planet. It also houses the secrets left by pirates on the Pirate's Trail, who hid there in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Bacalar is simply a peaceful town that will make you fall in love with its small fishermen’s houses, delicious dishes and beautiful natural scenes.
Bacalar is a magic town in Mexico, in which lovers of nature, adventure, history and cultural events find a perfect setting for an incredible trip. Let yourself be amazed by a boat ride through the unique 7 Colors Lagoon and its mystical cenotes until you reach the Pirate’s enigmatic waterway.
NOTE: This tour is only available on WEDNESDAYS. Pick up only from Riviera Maya Hotels (Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Tulum).
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
It is called the Lake of Seven Colors because the sand gives the effect of having so many shades of blue in the water. This is a fresh water lake fed by underground cenotes. The lake is about 34 miles long.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Esmeralda, avenida costera,lagunade bacalar, Laguna Bacalar, 77930 Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will visit the Emerald Cenote located in the Bacalar Lagoon, it is considered the largest cenote of the 7 Colors Lagoon, with an approximate depth of 40 meters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Cocalitos, Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Later we will visit the amazing Cenote Cocalitos. It has an incredible green area with extensive vegetation and a wonderful view of the lagoon. This cenote is also called the Stromatolite Sanctuary, known in this way for the large number of stratified structures that exist on its waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Canal De Los Piratas Bacalar, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will continue our adventure heading to the Route of the Pirates. Years ago, this was the channel where pirates travelled and battled. Our guide will tell you more about this enigmatic place.
Then you will go to the Aluxes restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious Mexican meal.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Admission to Cocalitos Cenote
- Visit the 7 colors lagoon in Bacalar
- Visit Pirate's Trail in Bacalar
- Lunch - One lunch option to choose from.
- Admission to Emerald Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Esmeralda
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Cocalitos
- Entry/Admission - El Canal De Los Piratas Bacalar
- Soda/Pop - Extra drinks costs $30.00 MXN
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel details so we can let you know the hour and the meeting point of your pick up. One of our staff will be in touch via message or email. Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point. Pick ups start at 7:00 a.m.
After one of our transports passes through you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the starting point of the excursion. There, you will board the transportation where a guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mexico Top Vacations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.