Are you thinking about spending your vacations on a special and natural paradise? Prepare yourself to have an amazing experience in three fantastic places of the Mayan Riviera: Tulum, Coba, and The Sacred Cenote Tankach-Ha.
This tour is ideal for people who want to know more about the Mayan culture, also for people who want to discover archaeological sites or refresh in the clearest and purest waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Tulum Ruins are the only ones in Quintana Roo near the beach and Coba hast the tallest pyramid of Yucatán's Peninsula.
The historical wonders of the fascinating Tulum and Coba Ruins await you to visit them. Their temples and the crystalline turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea are the kinds of places that must be visited at least once in a lifetime.
Be part of this magical adventure!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. One of the most important sites in Tulum are the Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea. It is the most photogenic site in the whole country. Under the cliff is Paradise beach, considered one of the most amazing beaches in the Riviera Maya.
Our certificated guides will explain you all the wonders hidden in Tulum, we will have 2 hours to explore the ruins or visit the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Coba has the state's tallest pyramid: Nohuch Mul, a beautiful ball court and a variety of other structures that you can discover.
Our certificated guides will explain you all the wonders hidden in Coba, we will have 2 hours to explore the place or to climb Nohoch Mul Ruin.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Tankach-Ha, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
You will have one hour to explore this sacred cenote or swim on its pure waters.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Admission to Tulum Ruins
- Admission to Coba Ruins
- Admission to Cenote Tankach - Ha
- Breakfast - Continental Breakfast included.
- Lunch - Regional buffet lunch included.
- Bottled water - 1 cold water drink.
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Tankach-Ha
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant are not included for our FIRST CLASS and VIP service.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mexico Top Vacations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.