· Redeemed December 21, 2017
· Redeemed August 6, 2017
· Redeemed August 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Meet your guide at the shop for parasailing instruction and a safety briefing. Get outfitted in the provided gear, and then board your motorboat to head out on the sparkling waters of Biscayne Bay where your parasailing adventure begins!
Your guide helps you into the parasailing equipment, making sure that you are safely strapped in and ready to fly. Gently soar into the air to soak up stunning aerial views of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline. Get an amazing perspective on Key Biscayne, Stiltsville, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Fisher Island and more. You can even spot turtles and dolphins frolicking in the water below you!
Not interested in making a splash? You won’t touch the water unless you request it from your guide. And you don't need to be a swimmer to partake in this safe and thrilling adventure. Even kids ages seven and older can participate when accompanied by an adult. Friends that want to go on the boat ride to take photos and watch as you glide through the air can join for an additional fee.
After approximately 12 minutes of flight time, your guide carefully brings you and your paraschute back on to the boat. Savor the thrill of your flight as you sip on the provided bottled water.
After your parasailing experience, return to the marina where your tour ends.
Please note: Observers are able to join and watch for an additional $30 per person; no parasailing allowed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Always bring sunscreen, sweatshirt, a swimsuit, a towel, water, a light snack, hair ties, and any other items you might need while at the beach
- Minimum age is 6 years with an adult. Children 8 and under must fly with an an adult 18 years or older
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minors under 18 years must have a waver signed by an adult
- Observers are able to join and watch for an additional $30 per person; no parasailing allowed. This fee is payable on location upon arrival
- Weight restrictions: must not exceed 420lbs
- Minimum weight for a singular flyer is 120lbs
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- 2 to 3 people can ride at the same time
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dinner Key Marina - Pier 7
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Catamarans in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.