Taste and experience the cuisine from some of the most talented chefs in Miami as you master the art of “tapeo”! This tours involves walking, talking, drinking, and eating for a few hours as you enjoy and savor Cuban, Italian, Peruvian, Miamian, Floribbean and many other types of cuisines. • Learn about The Miami Design District pioneer as we unfold the fascinating stories about the neighborhood’s past, present and what’s coming next. • Visit the Fly’s Eye Dome by Buckminster Fuller, be impressed by the “Jungle,” and discover a formidable sculpture of the man who defined modern architecture. • Connect with Sou Fujimoto’s most acclaimed masterpiece inspired by organic eco-systems.
What You'll Get
Explore magnificent public art installations while stopping for delicious cuisine along the way.
The once-overlooked area of the Design District is now a vibrant destination with magnificent modern architecture and breathtaking art installations on public areas. Savor your way through the neighborhoods while we tour tapas-style.
THIS WILL BE YUR NEW SPOT IN THE DESIGN DISTRICT
A contemporary, multi-chef driven food hall. This stylish destination is where you’ll find some of the most amazing talent in the Miami food industry, chefs will delight our palette each one with their best creations.
Star-powered dinning destination for upscale Cuban cuisine in Havana-style surroundings. Veterans of some of the best kitchens in town, fall into the warm embrace of our favorite dish with the perfect pairing wine.
CLEANSE THE PALETTE
Soraya Kilgore has finally launched her pink-hued palace in the Design District. She builds relationships with local farmers to protect and develop the skills to produce the finest products.
A “HAUTE” VENTANITA STOP
Located inside the Jade Alley, this place is the best kept secret in Miami. Combining their 16 years of restaurant experience, most at Michelin starred restaurants in NYC, top chefs Luciana Giangrandi and Alex Meyer bring tacos to a whole new level.
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI ANYONE?
They are committed to expanding the enjoyment of wine and spirits beyond their liquid state. Their line is the result of years of exploration, refining and commitment to a novelty that has no match.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Food Restrictions: must send a message to tour operator in advance through customer service ( include your BR# ). Tour operator can't cater for last minute food restrictions unless an email was sent. Not recommend for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Confirm Your Reservation: reconfirming of booking is required by sending message to tour operators through customer service ( include your BR# ). Your booking maybe cancelled without refund if you do not send a message reconfirm.
- Meeting point: Outside and in front of the St. Roch Market located at 140 NE 39th Street, Suite #241, Miami, FL 33137. When you arrive at the Palm Court which is the main square, the food hall called St. Roch Market it's located upstairs on the east side. Your guide will be waiting outside the market with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours"
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommend for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Generous tastings at five different establishments that equal to a full meal. Beverages included.
- Coverage of the culture behind each dish by local expert guide.
- Guided walking tour of the world famous Palm Court.
- History of the neighborhood and visit major public art installations including the Fly’s Eye Dome by Buckminster Fuller.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( this is a walking tour that meets in a central point location in the Miami Design District
- Parking: Palm Court Parking Garage; enter on 38th street (between NE 2nd Ave and NE 1st Ave). Paradise Plaza; enter on 41st street (between NE 2nd Ave and NE 1st Ave). City View Garage; enter on 38th street (between NE 1st Ave and NE Miami Ct). Limited self-parking $3 for first the 4 hours. Valet Parking $5 for the first 4 hours.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Culinary Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.