Miami Seaplane Tours is your aerial gateway to South Florida’s National Parks. Travel back in time to encounter firsthand how Florida Native Americans used to live, as you tour through a Miccosukee Indian camp on airboat. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight to Miami, as the city transforms from the wild marshlands of the Everglades to the famous cityscapes of South Florida.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miccosukee Indian Village, US Hwy 41 Mile Marker 36, Tamiami Trail, Tamiami, FL 33194
Get to experience local wildlife of the everglades as told by local tribesmen
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passenger weight must be provided
- Departure time is subject to weather conditions
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Narrated Seaplane & Airboat Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Seaplane in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.