We know how important maximizing your vacation days is to you, so we made a tour where you can do the funnest stuff in one day.
The FUN Day Tour has everything you need for a great day—free bottled water, illustrated maps, Wi-Fi, kids safety ear muffs for the boat rides, and a phone charger at your seat on the bus.
Good for families with kids older than 3, this is a one-of-a-kind experience that is thoughtfully planned. From the luxury bus with seat belts, to a full-day of fun, doing three different activities, experiencing the city-life and nature - our mission is for you to have the best day ever.
Not to mention, being able to say you explored two National Parks on the same day just makes you sound adventurous.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL
The FUN Day Tour starts with a rock'n roll bus tour around South Beach. Then, we take a 30-minute beach walk, while snapping photos of the seaside Art Deco District.
We'll show you our favorite photo spots on Ocean Drive, like Versace Mansion, Lifeguard Headquarters, the beach, clock tower, and the spot where they filed the chainsaw scene in the movie "Scarface".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
We'll hop inside our luxury bus and cruise over to Wynwood, where we will learn about 9 different types of Street Art.
We'll drive around neighborhood show you some of the art murals most people do not get to see, before taking a 30-minute walking tour around the Wynwood Walls - Miami's most popular attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
By now we're starting to get hungry so we drive over to Little Havana where you can buy lunch and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. Take our photo scavenger hunt on your smartphone.
There are many affordable options. You're free to explore and eat on your own, but we'll show you around the neighborhood first.
This is a great time to eat some good Cuban food. Customers receive a FREE paperback version of the Little Havana Dining Guide on the bus. The guide contains restaurant menus, our favorite dishes, and a Cuban food glossary of terms.
Customers receive a Little Havana Dining Guide with restaurant menus and our favorite dishes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Biscayne National Park, Biscayne National Park, Florida
Experience Miami's ultimate thrill ride on the water...
Like a character in "Miami Vice" you'll hop on the Thriller Speedboat and see Miami from the boat's unique perspective — the open ocean.
This is the only tour boat in Florida that can give you an off-shore experience.
Get ready for an adrenaline-filled tour of a lifetime. The boat can reach speeds up to 40 mph - she's a Supercat 55 foot power catamaran. There are only six vessels like her operating in United States, and Miami has three.
After doing the FUN Day tour, you can say you visited two national parks on the same day.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Meet a local airboat guide and go deep into the wetlands, speeding through waterways and stopping to see wildlife. As you explore the sawgrass marsh, you may see alligators, turtles, and exotic birds.
After the airboat tour, you'll watch a wildlife show, where you can meet and greet exotic animals – from gators and snakes to raccoons and panthers.
This family-friendly adventure blends education, beauty, and safe thrills, earning glowing reviews from guests.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Bottled water - Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Book now and get FREE Wi-Fi (a $5 value!)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Kids safety ear muffs for the boat rides
- Charge your phone all day at your seat on the bus
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value)
- 30-minute airboat tour in Everglades National Park (a $59 value!)
- 45-minute speedboat ride in the ocean and bay (a $38 value!)
- Food is available for purchase in Little Havana, Gator Park, and Bayside.
1: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
2: Tropics Hotel and Hostel, 1550 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup near all hotels in Downtown and Miami Beach, up to Surfside. Hotel pickups start at 9 am. You must call the Miami Tour Company to schedule the time.
9 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.