Good for families with kids older than 3, this is a one-of-a-kind experience that is thoughtfully planned. From the luxury bus with seat belts, to a full-day of fun, doing two different activities, exploring the best photo spots on land and water - our mission is for you to have the best day ever.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL
The FUN Day Tour starts with a rock'n roll bus tour around South Beach. Then, we take a 30-minute beach walk, while snapping photos of the seaside Art Deco District.
We'll show you our favorite photo spots on Ocean Drive, like Versace Mansion, Lifeguard Headquarters, the beach, clock tower, and the spot where they filed the chainsaw scene in the movie "Scarface".
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
We'll hop inside our luxury bus and cruise over to Wynwood, where we will learn about 9 different types of Street Art.
We'll drive around neighborhood show you some of the art murals most people do not get to see, before taking a 30-minute walking tour around the Wynwood Walls - Miami's most popular attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
By now we're starting to get hungry so we drive over to Little Havana where you can buy lunch and learn about Cuban culture at the Latin street fair around Domino Park. Take our photo scavenger hunt on your smartphone.
There are many affordable options. You're free to explore and eat on your own, but we'll show you around the neighborhood first.
This is a great time to eat some good Cuban food. Customers receive a FREE paperback version of the Little Havana Dining Guide on the bus. The guide contains restaurant menus, our favorite dishes, and a Cuban food glossary of terms.
Customers receive a Little Havana Dining Guide with restaurant menus and our favorite dishes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Biscayne National Park, Biscayne National Park, Florida
Experience Miami's ultimate thrill ride on the water...
Like a character in "Miami Vice" you'll hop on the Thriller Speedboat and see Miami from the boat's unique perspective — the open ocean.
This is the only tour boat in Florida that can give you an off-shore experience.
Get ready for an adrenaline-filled tour of a lifetime. The boat can reach speeds up to 40 mph - she's a Supercat 55 foot power catamaran. There are only six vessels like her operating in United States, and Miami has three.
After doing the FUN Day tour, you can say you visited two national parks on the same day.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Update: The tour is limited to 15 people on a 40 passengers bus
- Store your luggage on the bus
- Charge your phone at your seat
- Pickup from Miami Beach hotels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A small group of 15 people or less on the 40 passenger bus (Offered Exclusively by The Miami Tour Company).
- 45-minute speedboat ride on the ocean and bay
- Book now and get FREE Wi-Fi (a $5 value!)
- Unlimited bottled water (a $5 value!)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Beautifully illustrated map (a $5 value)
- Charge your phone all day at your seat on the bus
- Kids safety ear muffs for the boat ride
- Food is available for purchase in Little Havana and Bayside.
1: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
2: Tropics Hotel and Hostel, 1550 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup near all hotels in Downtown and Miami Beach, up to Surfside. Hotel pickups start at 9 am. You must call the Miami Tour Company to schedule the time.
5 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.