Tubing is definitely the activity you do not want to miss out on. Up to 4-riders may ride at the same time. The best part is that no experience is needed, Tubing is safe and fun for riders of all ages!
Your captain will get your adventure started with a brief instruction on hand signals to use during the ride as well as basic rules to ensure the safety of everyone. Enjoy a relaxing ride out from the dock getting towed by our 25ft rigid inflatable Rib which may carry extra riders or observers aboard. As we get out of the marina, the captain will start accelerating and give the riders with a thrilling experience as the tube glides over the water at rushing speeds!
• Hold on tight & try not to fall off!
• You will get splashed.
• Safe for all ages
• Up to 6-riders per Tube.
• Towed by a powerful 25ft boat.
• Experienced captain.
About This Deal
Your captain will get your adventure started with a brief instruction on hand signals to use during the ride as well as basic rules to ensure the safety of everyone. Enjoy a relaxing ride out from the dock getting towed by our 25ft rigid inflatable Rib which may carry extra riders or observers aboard. As we get out of the marina, the captain will start accelerating and give the riders with a thrilling experience as it glides over the water at rushing speeds!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parent/guardian must be present for anyone under 18 years of age
- Minimum 3 years old to participate
- Up to 6-riders per tube
- Riders will not fall off the tube intentionally
- Must complete paperwork at check-in
- Must bring a valid ID/passport; Amex is not accepted by our company
- Must understand English
- Health conditions may prevent you from participating
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors; voucher will be provided to reschedule
- Covid-19 restrictions: Face mask required at all time
- This ticket is an Express Pass; must arrive btw 10am-1:30pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Safety instructions and equipment
- Experienced captain
- Parking Available
- 15-20min tubing session
- Gratuities (appreciated)
- $30 fuel fee (per person)
- Florida sales tax
- Photo package (optional at check-in)
- Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in)
- Increase duration (optional at check-in)
- Observer (optional at check-in)
Flyboard 305, 3400 Pan American Drive Pier 4 Slip 23, Miami, FL 33133, USA
11/26/2019 - 7/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.