What You'll Get
Begin your 2-hour bicycle tour of historic downtown Austin by visiting the Texas capitol building. After visiting the capitol, follow your guide to explore downtown. The next stop is Barton Springs. You will also ride around Old West Downtown, hitting the graffiti wall and into Seaholm. At the end of your ride, you will ride along Lady Bird Lake for more fantastic views of nature and also the city sights. This tour will take you on an easy journey of around seven miles and offers a great overview of Austin, Texas. Please be sure to dress comfortably with appropriate shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bikes have bottle cages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional guide
- All required equipment (bike and helmet)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
1000 Azie Morton Rd
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mike's Bikes and Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.