Meet your guide at Barton Creek in the early morning to begin your half-day of single-track mountain biking. You will be covering around 8 miles, which is a beginners or intermediate riders skill level. There are crystal clear, shallow, creek crossings combined with single-track all along stellar limestone walls. This is considered to be one of the best trails in Austin. Barton creek greenbelt starts at Barton Springs in Zilker Park and is eight miles of the largest urban wilderness in the US. Swimming is encouraged on this tour. Just not on the bike.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Professional guide
- All required equipment (premium bike upgrade and helmet)
- Pool fee
- Food and drinks
Barton Creek Greenbelt - 360 access- Meeting point at the trail head
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mike's Bikes and Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.