A spectacular Moab, Utah Rafting Adventure!
Escape amidst Moab’s magnificent red rock canyon walls and soaring stone towers on a legendary Colorado River raft trip. Experience the cooling splashes from the rapids in Utah’s hot desert and serene stretches with time to swim. Nature’s playground will provide much needed rejuvenation. Share a relaxing day of breathtaking scenery as you experience mild Colorado River rafting through the world famous Castle Valley and Fisher Towers. Our guides will point out the fascinating geology and stories of local history as you explore the most picturesque Utah river trip. Convenient to Canyonlands and Arches, you can experience and sample in just a half or full day trip.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moab, Moab, Utah
Meet at our Moab Office (745 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT) the morning of your trip. Fill out waivers and get suited up for the river! From here we will shuttle you to and from the river - our office has free parking for our guests.
Hit the river! At this point you will receive a brief safety orientation and paddle instruction before we get going. Once on the river, enjoy the beauty of nature's playground and cool down through mild Class II "splashes" ! Your guide will be pointing out geology and sharing the history of the area along the trip.
Take-out approximately 2.5 hours later and return to our main office with memories that will last your family a lifetime!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- River and land access fees included
- Trip Leaders average 2,000 river miles
- Highly maintained equipment
- Round trip shuttle from main Moab office
- Free Parking
- Pre-trip safety orientation
- Free splash jackets and helmets (if desired)
745 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT 84532, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.