Explore the calm waters of Cape Island Creek on a Stand Up Paddleboard. See Osprey and other wildlife in the backyard of Cape May.
What You'll Get
Renters will receive basic instruction in the use of the Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP). Life Jacket and
paddle are provided. A changing area is available at the dock and there is a calm area of Salt Marsh
to paddle in along with a small beach nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Use of a Stand-Up paddleboard, life jacket and paddle
1212 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/2/2019 - 8/8/2021Monday - Sunday:07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miss Chris Fishing Center LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.