Our vehicles move up and over the Slickrock with ease because of our experienced and professional guides, and built tough equipment! We offer the most difficult way around the trail and offer full suspension bucket seats, 5 point harness, and solid roll cage. Safety is our # 1 priority and FUN is #2! Tours Depart AM and Sunset daily. Departing times may varyYou will be notified if departure time is different than the listed timeThis tour is safe and fun for everybody! All ages are welcome!You can get a better price by reserving at our websitewww.moabreservationcenter.com
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
Solid hills of famous Moab slickrock! Beautiful and thrilling
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moab Reservation Center in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.