Cruise off the beaten path by UTV (utility terrain vehicle) to explore the Hell's Revenge Trail on a 2.5-hour off-road adventure from Moab. With an experienced guide leading the way, you will drive a Kawasaki Teryx 4 — a 4x4 vehicle equipped for traversing sandstone domes and slickrock ledges. The difficult route combines the thrill of steep climbs and descents with views of La Sal Mountains, Grandstaff Canyon and Abyss Canyon. Travel in a small group of up to four vehicles with a maximum of four passengers per vehicle.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moab Tourism Center, 606 S Main St, Moab, UT 84532-2926
Meet your small group at your chosen departure time and hop into your 4-seater Kawasaki Teryx 4, perfect for driving over Moab's slickrock. After a safety briefing, slip behind the wheel or take one of the passenger seats.
Pass By: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
Within 10 minutes of Moab, you are at the Hell's Revenge Trail, full of steep ridges and roller-coaster terrain. Follow your experienced guide along a thrilling route that takes you crawling up a rock incline called Devil’s Backbone. Hold on as your 4x4 jostles along the slickrock, formed from Navajo sandstone, before you descend into a low point in the narrow canyon, named Lake Michigan for the water that pools there.
Pass By: Grandstaff Canyon, Utah 84532, USA
Next, make a brief stop at the fossilized dinosaur tracks near Lion’s Back before you proceed to Echo Canyon, also known as Negro Bill Canyon. Here, take in the views of towering sandstone cliffs above an oasis of cottonwood and willow trees.
Pass By: Abyss Canyon, Utah 84532, USA
Get a look at Abyss Canyon before continuing off the beaten path to an overlook for dramatic views of the Colorado River below. On your way back to Moab, soak up more stunning vistas of La Sal Mountains.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license
- For safety reasons it is important that you have drivers and passengers that do not get spooked too easily. We take it slow and easy, but the trail does have terrain with steep up and down slopes and some cliffs.
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes are required for safety; no flip flops allowed
- Each vehicle fits up to 4 passengers; 2 people minimum per vehicle
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sunset tour departs approximately 2 hours before sunset (roughly 5pm); call the day before the tour for exact departure time (contact info will be listed on your voucher)
- Please note that this is a U-drive experience which means the customer does the driving.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important that you have a driver that does not get spooked too easily. We take it slow and easy, but the trail does have terrain with steep slopes and some cliffs.
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended in the warmer months
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Our machines have four seats, so each family will have their own machine. We do not mix other parties in your machine.
- Bottled water
- Food (you may bring snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moab Tourism Center in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.