Why We Like It
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR NEWLY DEBUTED SEAFOOD TOUR!
Discover, Taste and Enjoy on this leisurely walk that will immerse you into the rich culinary gems and history of Monterey. Indulge in decadent specialties from hand-crafted ice cream, luxurious chocolates, ethnic cuisines, and local wines. Accompanied by a guide, stroll with an intimate group and deepen your knowledge of Monterey history. Learn exciting and historical facts along the way, all while enjoying personalized attention.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monterey, Monterey, Monterey County, California
Meet your guide in front of the Old Fisherman's Wharf and embark upon your epicurean exploration of Monterey. Step back in time at our first stop as small bites are enjoyed in a historic setting. Venture to Alvarado Street and the hidden gems of downtown Monterey's back streets where locals dine. Enjoy dishes from traditional Indian or Greek cuisine to local cider and pasta in a gastropub to deep dish pizza. Next, visit an artisan ice cream shop, sample handcrafted ice cream while visiting the kitchen. Continue past many historic buildings in Monterey including a couple of California's firsts while hearing stories about Monterey past and present. Finally, sip local wine and savor delicious local cheese. Bid your guide and group farewell, but feel free to remain at the last stop after the tour concludes.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 and over
- Please email the host with any specific dietary requirements
- Vegetarian & vegan options are available, please email the host
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 to 2 miles total).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Comfortable shoes and clothes, dress in layers as weather on the Monterey Peninsula is always changing due to our unique microclimates).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Beverages (including wine, beer and/or hard cider tastings)
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Gratuities at food/drink stops
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities for your guide (optional)
Harbor House, 1 Wharf 1 # 1, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
1: Comanche Cellars, 412 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
2: Venture Gallery, 260 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
3: Puma Road at Portola Plaza - Wine Tasting Room, 281 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Monterey Bay Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.