Mystery Valley is characterized by labyrinth like box canyons concealing an abundance of ancient Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs and pictographs. On this tour get up-close to ancient archeological sites, hike majestic sandstone canyons and walk right underneath natural arches. This tour covers approximately 29 miles. Sites visited include; Skull Arch, Honey Moon Arch, Square House Ruins, Baby House Ruins, Lone Pine Arch and House of Many Hands Ruins, just to name a few. There are many opportunities for short hikes, sightseeing and photographic stops.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystery Valley, AZ
To explore Mystery Valley is an off-the-beaten-path experience. This area contains the areas best ancient dwellings and sandstone arches.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Mystery Valley is within Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Bottled Water
- Local Expert & Navajo Guide
- View Hotel Pick-Up
- Entry/Admission - Mystery Valley
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Monument Valley Safari, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.