Experience the enchantment of Monument Valley and immerse yourself in the Navajo culture with a homegrown guide!
During a 2.5 hour Monument Valley tour in one of our open-air vehicles you will explore the iconic landscape of Monument Valley with the advantage of going through backcountry routes and restricted areas. The tour covers various sites such as John Ford's Point, the Big Hogan, Ear of the Wind and many more including a cultural demonstration by your Navajo guide and a visit to a traditional Navajo Hogan where you can witness the Navajo prepare their wool and demonstrate their craft of rug weaving!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Simpson's Trailhandler Tours, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Participation in the 2.5 hour Monument Valley tour adventure offers the perfect way to learn about the Navajo culture and to experience all the beauty and magic of Monument Valley!
During the 2.5 hour tour through the restricted region of Monument Valley you will explore the sacred unforgettable homeland of the Navajo people. The first stop on your tour adventure will be John Ford's Point, a site that often featured in John Ford's western movies. You will then continue your journey further into the backcountry and you will visit the valley's second largest arch Sun's Eye arch. Discover some of the valley's oldest Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs and pictographs. Later you will hike the sand dunes at Ear of the Wind arch and walk inside the Big Hogan, known as Monument Valley's largest amphitheater, where your Navajo guide will perform a musical demonstration for you. On your next stop you will see the isolated group of spires known as Yei Bi Chei next to which stands one of the most well known peaks in the valley, Totem Pole a tall, red sandstone column. Before going back to the View Hotel, our guide will take you to Artists Point, a plateau that offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the colorful Monoliths.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Local Navajo guide (english speaking)
- Open-air vehicle or enclosed van (depending on weather conditions)
- Musical performance at the big hogan
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees to the Navajo Tribal Park
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.