Heading west? Take in some amazing experiences along the way with our 2 day Chinook tour, which travels one-way from Banff to Vancouver through the diverse and stunning landscapes of British Columbia. Explore Western Canada from the tall peaks of the Canadian Rockies, through the vast desert lowlands in the Okanagan, and finish by the lush coastal rainforests in Vancouver. We stop at scenic viewpoints en route for great photo opportunities, hiking and swimming, and we take a guided tour of an Indigenous heritage site. Now that’s how you head west!
Note: the Chinook is the final 2 days of the 8 day Caribou tour. Some of your fellow travellers will have been travelling together before you join them.
Moose tours are designed for 18 to 39 year olds, but we welcome all adventurous travellers that are 18+.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Day 1: Banff - Kelowna
Stop At: Takakkaw Falls, Yoho National Park, British Columbia Canada
These magnificent falls in Yoho National Park are some of the highest in Canada at 381m! Note: this is a seasonal stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Emerald Lake Road, Yoho National Park, British Columbia Canada
We'll stop for photos at the pristine Emerald Lake, also in Yoho NP.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Field, BC V0A 1G0, Canada
Not far from Emerald Lake, we'll check out this natural wonder, which spans the Kicking Horse River.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kalamalka Lake Lookout, Vernon, British Columbia Canada
We’ll also stop for a photo at the stunning Kalamalka Lake viewpoint after reaching the Okanagan Valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Samesun Kelowna - mixed gender, dormitory-style rooms
Day 2: Kelowna - Vancouver
Pass By: Lake Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
Today we cross the beautiful Okanagan Lake and climb over high mountain passes as we make our way to the west coast.
Stop At: Othello Tunnels, Othello Road Coquihalla Canyon Provincial Park, Hope, British Columbia V0X 1L1 Canada
We'll explore the Othello Tunnels, named after the Shakespearean character, and part of the now defunct Kettle Valley Railway system.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hope, Hope, British Columbia
We'll stop in Hope, BC for lunch (not included) before making our way back to Vancouver, where this trip ends.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver
- Moose bus transportation
- National Park fees
- 1 night of accommodation in mixed gender, hostel dorm-style rooms
- Guided tour of Tuckkwiowhum Village Indigenous heritage site
- Meals except as listed under Inclusions
- Optional activities
1: HI Banff Alpine Centre, 801 Hidden Ridge Way, Banff, AB T1L 1B3, Canada
2: YWCA Banff Hotel, 102 Spray Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A6, Canada
3: Samesun Banff, 433 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B4, Canada
1: Samesun Vancouver, 1018 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L5, Canada
2: HI Vancouver Central, 1025 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
3: Cambie Seymour Hostel, 515 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6, Canada
4: HI Vancouver Downtown Hostel, 1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1P1, Canada
5: HI Vancouver Jericho Beach, 1515 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moose Travel Network in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.