What You'll Get
On the day of your trip we will meet at our central meeting point at 9 am Mountain Time. Once checked in, you will be shuttled in one of our company vans and/or buses up river to Spring Bar. You will be fitted in your life jacket and listen to a safety talk provided by one of the guides. Once educated on safety and what to do in an emergency, you will start your journey. You will raft down the river about 10 miles enjoying the rush of the whitewater and the calm river pools in between. We provide water guns for water fights and an inflatable kayak (by request) for everyone to try. You will then stop at a white sand beach for a gourmet lunch prepared and served by the guides. Once everyone has eaten, you will raft the remaining miles of the river to Lucille where the shuttle vehicle will be waiting to pick you up. You will be shuttled back to the meeting point where photos of your trip and souvenirs will be available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Mountain River Outdoor Center
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mountain River Outfitters, LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.