Enjoy awesome backcountry skiing or splitboarding near the Whistler Blackcomb ski area with the safety of a professional, local guide. Start the morning on the gondola to access the backcountry, then leave those lift lines behind. Fresh powder and gorgeous views are within your reach! This is a must-do activity on your Whistler vacation!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The day starts by riding the gondola up the mountain. From there we ski or ride and begin skinning out to the backcountry. Then we spend the day touring with short breaks for water and food.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests are required to run the tour.
- Tours are subject to avalanche conditions. If canceled due to extreme conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not for beginner/green-run skiers or snowboarders. Strong intermediate skills in all snow conditions are required.
- Good fitness is required. Not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions.
- Dress appropriately for a full winter day in the backcountry in varying conditions.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional ski guide
- Small group tour
- Whistler Blackcomb lift ticket
- Ski touring or splitboarding gear (available to rent, must reserve well in advance)
- Avalanche safety equipment (transceiver, probe, shovel)
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Transportation and parking
- Gratuity/tip for the guide
Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre, 7-4433 Sundial Pl, Whistler, BC V8E 1G7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.