Much closer to Las Vegas, with scenery just as breathtaking, this is a great alternate to the Grand Canyon! This hidden gem, just an hour outside of Las Vegas will have you feeling like you are on an alien planet, which is why it's been used as a backdrop for many movies - Star Trek Generations, Transformers and Total Recall to name a few! Inside the park, you'll find many cool hiking trails like Fire Wave, White Dome and many others. This will truly be a fun-filled, memorable day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
After pick-up from your selected hotel, travel approximately 1-hour through the Mojave Desert to the Valley of Fire State Park. Enjoy a stop at Bee Hives Rock formation for some Insta-worthy photos and some rock scrambling. Then you’ll make your way to see some 4,000 year old petroglyphs near Atlatl Rock. Stop at Rainbow Vista Overlook enroute to White Domes – where you’ll hike for 1.25 miles to see brilliant contrasting colors, a slot canyon and movie set remnants.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Valley of Fire Visitor Center, 515, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Make a stop at the Visitors Center to look at exhibits and then it’s onto the Seven Sisters. There is so much more to see here at the Valley of Fire State Park! Your last stop is the famous “Elephant Rock”, before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 not recommended.
- This is a small group tour, to insure you have a personal and enjoyable trip
- 1- to 2 different hikes are offered on this tour. If you want and are physically able, the Fire Wave hike will also be done in addition to White Dome, Depending on weather and temperature
- What to Bring
- Closed Shoes ( Tennis or hiking shoes ) Please do not wear any type of sandal.
- Seasonal Appropriate Clothing
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at most las vegas strip hotels
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mr Las Vegas Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.